Job Purpose: The role of the Sales Executive will be to take care of sales in the Asian community.
- Develop sales strategies and action plans
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
- Attend sales events, as required
- Be able to come up with feedback policies from clients and work on them hand in hand with other managers
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts.
- Preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Must already reside in Kenya
- Must be fluent in mandarin (reading and writing) and also the same in English
- Intelligent and hard working
- A degree in any field
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 12th December 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.