Vacancy: Chief Executive Officer
One of our clients, a medium sized Savings and Credit Co-operative Society (SACCO) in Kisii, has retained us to recruit and fill the above position.
Job Summary: Reporting to the SACCO Management Board, the office holder will be charged with the responsibility of managing the SACCO operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties and re responsibilities of the Chief Executive Officer will be as follows:
- Strategically directs all operations of the society in line with approved strategic plan.
- To ensure the co-operative Societies Act, SASRA and society By-laws are observed.
- Advise Board of Directors and other committees in making policies and programs of the society
- Ensure books of accounts, records and returns are kept and that regular financial statistical operational information is prepared and submitted to the Board of Directors, other committees, relevant regulatory and Government Departments.
- Ensure that systems have been established to facilitate efficient operations and communications.
- Coordinate in development of new product for the society
- Ensure staff matter, particularly human resource development and training are attended to.
- Adhere to established code of conduct
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A minimum of a Masters degree in Finance or business related field.
- Be a certified CPA(K) or ACCA holder.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK).
- Have at least (5) years’ experience in a busy deposit taking Sacco or any other financial institution in a senior management position.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the co-operative Sector.
- Age 35-49 years of age.
- Strategic management, leadership, good analytical, reporting and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Should have: clearance from the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission, Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA, Certificate of Good Conduct, clearance from HELB and CRB.
- Clearance tram the Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Clearance from HELB and CRB
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject.
Please indicate current arid expected remuneration.
All applications must be received on or before 25 November, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||