Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager – Entertainment Industry
Salary: Negotiable Based on experience
Our Client operates entertainment facilities consisting of amusement parks offering fun filled activities for both parents and Kids.
She/ He will also take responsibility for the effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Promote the company’s various packages to Schools and other target markets
- Drive client visits to the facilities through idea generation and execution of the marketing strategy
- Devise and implement initiatives to increase revenue through events
- Implement initiatives to drive new audiences and customer experiences.
- Approach corporates with branding proposals in the facilities and ensure closure
- Gather and analyze customer feedback.
- Spearhead sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership and implement the execution framework and on identified opportunities.
- Degree in Marketing/Sales or business related field of study
- Must have 3-4 years marketing experience in the Service industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Brand building skills
- Content creation and digital marketing skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Highly energetic and creative
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Manager-Entertainment Industry) before Friday 18th November 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV