The dream factory Kenya is an advertising company based in Nairobi, due to expansion and growth, the following position has come up in our organization.
The candidate will be placed with one of our clients who deal with FMCG.
Sales Project Manager (Retail Merchandising – Instore)
Reporting to Managing Director, the candidate will be responsible for
- Preparing daily reports for your sales team
- Communicate all plans directed by the client to the supervisors and merchandisers
- Handle day to day issues with all the staff
- Handle the issue of stock outs in the outlets.
- Reviewing progress on all retail outlets
- Assists in developing plans to increase sales as per customer feedback.
- Agreeing to project objectives
- Representing the client’s and organisation’s interests
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the merchandisers and team leaders
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- Business Development
- Making presentations to the Client and potential suppliers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Management or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5 + years Visual Merchandising or Display Design/Build experience; demonstrated knowledge of merchandising best practices, tools with a proven record of success
- Exceptional communication skills and along with an ability to collaborate and influence without direct authority to build effective internal and external partnerships.
- Strong project leadership and management skills with proven ability to successfully execute multiple top level projects simultaneously with attention to accuracy and commitment to aggressive deadlines.
- Strategic thinking, self-starter with ability to subsequently apply both strategic and tactical initiatives across customer specific merchandising solutions.
- Proven aptitude for shopper science best practices
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken, able to prepare and present power point presentations
- Able to work from assortment plan spread sheets and product illustrations (in lieu of product samples) to be able to read merchandising planograms
- Ability to combine creativity and innovation with sales-driven focus in approach to visual merchandising.
- Strong negotiating, planning, prioritizing and leadership skills with ability to act as a liaison with cross-functional teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Presentable and well articulate in their speech.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 5th December 2016