Vacancy: Security Supervisor
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our Warehouse Department and we invite applicants who are performance driven, possess excellent transferable skills and demonstrate track records of achievement in past roles.
Reporting to the Security Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:-
- Reporting, investigating and preventing fraudulent/non-compliant activities perpetrated on site.
- Proactively assist to design and implement measures to prevent such activities and recover any incurred losses.
- Logging and reporting all incidents and liaising with Management, Local authorities and various stakeholders to ensure closure on all action logs.
- Supervising the company relationship with the subcontracted security provider and monitoring KPI and Contract compliance.
- Ensuring all security protocols and procedures are adhered to by all employees within the premises
- Proactively supervising security related matters through intelligence gathering, networking, relationship building etc
The applicant should possess the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Impeccable investigative and report writing skills
- Unquestionable integrity
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CV to email@example.com by Friday 25th November 2016, with the subject being SECURITY SUPERVISOR quoting current and expected salary