Great Career Opportunities at Tatu City
Tatu City is a 2,500-acre, mixed-use and mixed-income development with residential, commercial, industrial, tourism, social and recreation amenities for more than 100,000 residents and 30,000 day visitors.
To enable us to more efficient & effective in service delivery, we seek to fill the following positions:
Marketing & Communications Associate
The Marketing and Communications Associate’s role is to support the Tatu Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing & Communications in all their work commitments and marketing of the Kenyan projects.
The role will co-ordinate and manage marketing efforts and will include areas of administration, research, documentation, planning and stakeholder relations.
The Marketing & Communications Associate will also be required to:
- Update the Tatu City website & social media pages
- Support the execution of the marketing plan
- Assist in planning and implementation of marketing and PR events
- Assist in the procurement of services for marketing activities
- Prepare all marketing procurement documents
- Support planning and execution of CSR projects
- Work with the development team to update infrastructure works library
- Assist in media co-ordination and publications
- Assist in marketing documentation and marketing archives management
- Assist with tracking and documenting of marketing spend and sales conversion data
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field from a reputable university
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, communications & branding or closely related roles
- Detailed research, analytical & communication skills are a requirement
- Strong ability in planning, branding, design & digital media
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing/communication processes & Kenyan media
- Experience in real estate or the construction industry is highly desirable
- A mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment
- A team player who is comfortable working autonomously
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Rigorous and organized approach
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves
- High energy
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Desire to live and work in Kenya
The Transaction Associate’s role will be to:
- Monitor documentation on each transaction to ensure completion & accuracy
- Monitor each transaction cycle by ensuring stated turnaround times aren’t exceeded
- Ensure all transaction documents are securely stored
- Follow up with buyers until a transaction is completed
- Maintain a comprehensive report on the transactions
- Prepare documents such as Offer Letters, Sale Agreements & Leases
- Respond to enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Diploma in Law
- 3 years working experience
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st November 2016.
Kindly include title of position you’re applying for on the email subject of your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.