Our client, a highly innovative telecom company, with the vision to enable affordable mass-market voice and data communications in developing countries seeks to recruit Sales Agents to be based in Kibera
Duties and responsibilities
- Building business by identifying and selling to prospects; maintaining relationships with clients for continued business.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects clients
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Delivering weekly, monthly and annual sales targets as directed by the Sales Manager
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 1 year in sales
Residents of Kibera are encouraged to apply
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th November, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.