Job Title: Finance Manager – Telecommunications
Salary: 180k – 250k
Level: Head of Department
Our client is a leader in the telecommunication industry dealing with supplies, maintenance and support of telecom network hard wares for clients.
They seek to hire an experienced Finance Manager who will be responsible for leading the finance function, supporting operations, providing financial guidance to the business and supporting further growth and development of the business.
- Provide strong financial leadership and discipline in the development of business strategy.
- Ensure accounting entries are well documented at the core of finance compliance
- Ensuring timely and accurate billing to maintain positive client feedback and accelerate cash collection to decrease overall cash conversion cycle
- Design, develop and maintain good systems & processes for reporting and control.
- Assist the Country Manager in issuing PO’s and Other documents related to obtaining procurement approval allows for performance and efficiencies
- Develop dashboards, metrics and reports that provides analysis and insight to enable better financial planning and decision making by management
- Annual preparation of year end reporting pack, and overall responsibility for annual external audit and preparation of statutory accounts
- Conduct evaluation, modeling and analysis of commercial initiatives and provides the business decision makers with insight and direction on key business decisions.
- Ensure appropriate systems and internal controls are in place
- Ensure all statutory requirement submissions of Corporate Tax, VAT, WHT, PAYE and returns in preparation of monthly payroll
- Continuously evaluates and reviews spending within the organisation for opportunities for improvement
- Be proactive with budget holders in identifying areas for cost improvement within the operation, develop and deliver a programme of cost reduction and efficiency initiatives
- Continually review and evaluate any business continuity risk and take relevant actions to eliminate or mitigate such risks
- Be the key contributor on legal and regulatory compliance agenda
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA (K) finalist
- 5 years’ experience in a commercial finance function
- Technical knowledge of IRFS
- Strong commercial acumen with keen analytical skills
- Proven financial analysis and forecasting ability
- Experience working with a telecommunications organization is desired
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Finance Manager-Telecommunications) to email@example.com before Monday 14th November 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.