Our client Total Solutions Limited is an integrated ICT solutions provider whose focus is to assist clients’ growth by offering them access to modern solutions in terms of fiscal devices, hardware & network solutions, software development and enterprise wide solutions.
It’s in this spirit they have retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last four years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Enterprise Software Sales & Account Manager
The Enterprise Software Sales & Account Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies, sourcing for new business and retention of existing customers of enterprise software
- Researching and identifying trendsetting ideas in the industry
- Analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and their financial potential
- Proposing potential business deals and preparing of technical and financial proposals
- Developing negotiation strategies and aligning them to company strategies and operations
- Managing Annual Pipeline
- Mapping account and optimization exercises for TSL accounts and direct
- Direct engagement with the buying hierarchy
- Attending vendor training into new products and solutions
- Forecasting and managing sales pipelines to meet expected targets
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales preferably in the enterprise software
- Vendor relationship management skills
- Experience in negotiations of high value deals
- Committed to delivering high value, profitable projects that meet goals and contribute to business efficiency and profitability
- Accomplished in managing complex projects, usually hitting achievable deadlines
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 16th November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.