As a Tours and Travel Consultant – Machakos you will work with our clients by meeting their ticketing and travel needs.
You will ensure that our clients requests are acted upon promptly, coordinate the activities of the office, generate reports for head office as well as sourcing for new business within Machakos region.
You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Providing timely information on client requested information for booking decision.
- Sell accompanying product to all client booking tours and travels through the business.
- Design and provide to our clients the most cost effective holiday option for their approval.
- Ensure all the clients are invoiced and sent out to the client in good time to enable payment planning.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients within your portfolio for retention as well as expansion of business from that account.
- Generate reports to Travel & Tours Manager on agreed frequency in order to track the amount of business in the pipeline.
- Follow through on the client service delivery standards with a keen eye on correcting deviations from agreed norms.
- Diploma in Tourism Management, IATA Foundation Diploma
- Operating ticketing software e.g. Amadeus, E-travel, Microsoft Office, Galileo
- Customer Care, Phone Etiquette and Passenger Tariff Operations
Work experience: You will be required to have a minimum 2 years’ experience in tours and travel industry.
Kindly send in your application to email@example.com indicating application for Tours and Travel Consultant – Machakos as the subject, to be received before 27th November 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.