We are looking for a Travel Consultant in Rwanda with great enthusiasm for our client, an online travel company.
You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses).
The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps and event programs)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- At least 2 years of experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems and e-travel)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crises
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Travel Consultant-Rwanda’ on the subject line.
Applications to be received by 2nd December 2016.
Do not attach any certificates