Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Trade and Omni-Channels Sales Manager
Department: Commercial Cable
Location: Nairobi; Kenya
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Nairobi regional Sales Manager
Job Purpose / Summary: Developing a marketing strategy aligned with the brand strategy while focusing on Distribution, Display, Promotion and Price.
Supporting the Sales Department by maintaining a positive and active customer base to increase purchase orders (i.e. increase share trade shelf), ensure availability (fullness on trade shelf), and ensure right representation. Increase success rate of promotions and brand perception (footfall, conversion rates, loyalty programs)
- Collaborates with the sales management in the identification of the inorganic growth opportunities available
- Planning, budgeting for and implementation of all points of sales activities, including point of sales materials and promotions.
- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, assortment) by finding the most effective solutions.
- Collaborates with product managers and marketing team to build relevant and effective sales promotions and
- Collaborates with marketing intelligence analytics to read and report results of activities and to provide recommendations and forecasts.
- Supports shops, alternative channels and complimentary provider teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values properly communicated.
- Supports shop and alternative channels in the execution of their training programs.
- Identification of the required skills and opportunities in the trade and reseller channels and advise the shops and alternative channels sales manager on these opportunities
- Ensures that the shop, alternative channels and complimentary providers feedback is taken into account by regularly visiting the different channels.
- Ensures effective spending of the allocated budget and supervises the trade marketing spending in the different channels and complimentary providers
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Working under pressure and high-visibly roles
- Ability to work in a target based environment
- Good verbal communications skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to email@example.com with a subject line “Trade and Omni-Channels Sales Manager” on or before 21st November 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.