Vacancy: Operations Associate Director
Are you a self-motivated and driven Operations professional who enjoys challenges and driven by
WE is looking for you.
WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to lead and create change.
With WE Charity, we empower domestic and international change.
And with ME to WE, a social enterprise we create socially conscious products and experiences.
Key Competences Required;
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelor of science degree in Tourism Management.
- MINIMUM Seven (7) years in a progressive in Tourism Management
- The candidate MUST have experience working in a Tourism industry for a minimum of five years.
- Good communication skills and Leadership skills
- Strong willed, Mature with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Planning, organizing, results and quality oriented analytical thinking.
- Overseeing all operations and logistics matters
- Authorising all vehicles movements and repairs required.
- Ensuring that efficient and cost effective purchase of goods and services on behalf of the organisation
- Mentoring the operations department team
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring all company operations licences, permits required by the Local Authorities and the Kenyan Government are up to date.
- Help put in place organisational changes
- Oversee that an up to date record of all inventories is properly entered in the Inventory system.
- Representing the organisation in conciliation meetings if needed to ensure that operations is seamless.
Note: This does not comprise of the detailed Job description for this role.
We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send in your Cv only and indicate your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th
For more details on the Organization visit; http://we.org