Our client, a well-established traditional Bank that offers corporate, personal, private products and services is looking to recruit a Head of Human Resource to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The succesfull candidate MUST have experience working in a commercial bank at a strategic level.
He / she must be a HR generalist with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Support the Country CEO in execution of the Bank’s strategy.
- Develop & implement the Country HR‘s strategy in line with the Bank’s strategy.
- Ensure that HR administration systems are fit for purpose & maintained appropriately.
- Ensure compliance with local statutes, labor and tax laws/policies.
- Develop cost effective HR service delivery model.
- Formulate a robust talent acquisition framework coupled good onboarding and orientation practices.
- Create and promote a transparent and effective performance management process.
- Maintain professional relations with relevant external stakeholders.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience working in a Commercial Bank.
- Strong educational background with IHRM membership.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English as well as in the local language (Swahili).
- Well versed with all Kenyan Statutory, Labor & Tax Laws.
- Experience of working in multiethnic and multicultural environments.
- Experience in dealing with various HR projects including Change Management.
- Possess high accountability and reliability coupled with good leadership skills.
- High integrity,professionalism, transparency and displays respect for diversity and inclusion.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate about HR and being the key driver to the business success.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 – 450,000/= (Approx. 3,000 – 4,500 USD) depending on skills & experience
Deadline: 15th December 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.