Job Purpose is to ensure adherence of quality specifications for all incoming and outgoing materials / products.
General Responsibilities / Duties:
- Analyzing of all in-coming raw materials and packaging materials as per the laid down procedures.
- Carrying out analysis of all semi-finished & finished products.
- Report all non-compliances to the respective authorities for immediate action.
- Analysis of all market samples, proper documentation and storage of the samples.
- Management of high standard of hygiene in the laboratory and ensure good laboratory practices are followed.
- Shall be responsible for record keeping and proper filing of all quality related records as per the ISO standards.
- Factory hygiene and sanitation inspections (including hand & machine swabs).
- Inspection of all market returns and give reports.
- Any other duty allocated.
- Should possess a diploma/ certificate/ degree in Analytical Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry or similar field
- Should have at least 3 to 5 years work experience in quality department as a laboratory technician with experience in concrete related products/construction chemicals.
- Report writing skills.
- Should have a track record of managing and supervising a team in the department before.
- Training in either of the ISO standards is an added advantage.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2543”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2543 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 7th December 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.