Job Title: Admin & Facility Manager – Technical Institution
Salary: 50K – 80K
Our client is a skills development organization that has recently set up a vocational institution in Kilifi.
They seek to hire a Admin & Facility Manager who will be responsible for assisting in managing the institution’s activities, supervising support personnel, coordinating activities such as special events, transportation and building maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and evaluate all non-instructional classified staff at the site
- Manage all support activity schedules on, special events, sports activities, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, maintenance of the facility, playgrounds and cleaning
- Manage all aspects of free and reduced lunch program/process, including managing the entire application process
- Ensuring ongoing monitoring and implementation of transportation, food services, facilities maintenance, security and other third party service contracts
- Manage community use of institution site
- Manage the department budget
- Responsible for institution safety plan: disaster preparation, fire drills, trainee, staff and public safety, and trainee health
- Coordinate with the principal to maintain a positive, safe learning environment for trainees by enforcing the institution discipline plan
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or Higher Diploma in a relevant field
- 3-4 years experience working in Facility Administration.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in stock taking is desired
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to delegate and also oversee work in a supervisory capacity
- Effective communications skills (including IT skills and report writing)
NB: CANDIDATES MUST BE FROM THE COASTAL REGION
How to Apply
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Admin & Facility Manager – Technical Institution) to email@example.com before Monday 5th December, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.