The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Busia and Homa Bay Counties.
The Hospital seeks to recruit a professional for the following position:
Assistant Finance Manager
Overall Responsibility: The Assistant Finance Manager is responsible for the production of timely monthly financial accounts based on financial information.
- Preparing and reviewing Income Statements and Statement of Financial Position
- Treasury management and day to day cash management
- Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements
- Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
- Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Compilation and analysis of financial information to prepare entries to general ledger and cost centers.
- Develop and implement various accounting procedures and control systems.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||