Job Title: Field Officer
Deadline to Apply: 18th January, 2017
Start Date: 23rd January, 2017
Location: Naivasha Sub-County
Eligibility: Open to Kenyan Citizens from Naivasha Sub-County only
Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a research organization that seeks to improve the understanding of how people living in poverty make decisions and to leverage that knowledge to produce better social outcomes.
It enables researchers to conduct rigorous laboratory-based studies in behavioural economics in a developing country and applying the outcomes of research to real-world problems.
General Field Officer Duties
- Prompt arrival at work.
- Administer surveys appropriately.
- Completion of scheduled activities each day in a timely manner.
- Successfully working in a team.
- Organizing data collected from the field.
- On non-field days: conscientious performance of office work (such as matching IDs, translation of work, photocopying, etc.)
- Ensure data integrity is maintained at all times and minimize errors in data collection
- Maintaining high standard of professional integrity in all activities.
- Providing the supervisor with daily feedback regarding surveying activities