Job Title: Chemical Engineers
Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fault finding during production.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance.
- Monitor production processes during manufacturing
- Monitor chemical processes
- Clean and monitor equipment
- Ensure more efficient production processes.
- Test product packaging to ensure it will be OK for the environment
Skills and Competencies:
- Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Processing or Food Science
- Some experience in a food manufacturing company
- Good analytical skills
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||