Our client, an FMCG company is looking for a motivated and aggressive General Sales Trade Manager.
He/she will be responsible to provide the company with increased sales productivity, meet revenue and cash collection targets, improve brand visibility, lead the sales team and manage tradition accounts relationships.
He/she must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar capacity, managing a sales team.
FMCG experience IS A MUST.
- Drive, integrate and support all tradition trade strategy and its execution
- Achieve increase in coverage (increase in terms of the number of outlets and accounts)
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over a long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Manage Allocation of Customer Trade Spend and debtors’ book
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed on terms with customers
- Compute, prepare and authorize credit and debit notes as required
- Implement and control pricing in all channels, inside and outside of promotional periods
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2idK67c
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||