Vacancy: Temporary Finance Assistant
Job Ref: GO/FA/1
About our client: Our client is a global security company headquartered in the Middle East, operating across five continents.
They are looking for a Temporary Finance Assistant to be responsible for preparation of sales invoicing and field floats management.
The incumbent will be based in their Nairobi, Kenya office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing Account Payables
o Receiving suppliers and consultant’s invoices
o Checking for accuracy of the invoices
o Seeking approval of all the invoices
o Liaising with the accountants to ensure the invoices are paid
o Dispatching suppliers and Consultants cheques
o Responding in a timely manner to any supplier related queries
o Responsible for reconciling all travel invoices with the travel desk
- Carrying out Bank runs
- Managing Office Petty Cash
- Preparing monthly Insurance returns
- Preparation of monthly Finance calendar
- Processing field payrolls
- Weekly reconciliation of field floats and seeking approval for top ups
- Responsible for managing staff and field Airtime
- Supporting the Finance Team on any other finance related tasks
- Monitoring of bank running balances and ensure liquidity is maintained
- Processing of all cheque payments into the purchases and general ledger.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations and ensure that all reconciling items are addressed on time.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||