The International Centre for Reproductive Health Kenya (ICRHK), based in Mombasa, is a Kenyan NGO involved in reproductive health research and program implementation.
We invite applications for the following positions.
Program / Research Clinicians
The clinicians will provide clinical services at the drop-in centres and/or perform research procedures.
- BSc. Clinical medicine with 2 years’ experience, Diploma and RN 5 or more years’ experience
- Must be able to provide HIV testing services
- Training in HIV treatment services a must
- Experience in ART is desirable
- Experience working with key populations is desirable
- Experience working in research setting an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Kiswahili and English languages
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
- Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Computer literacy and ability to generate reports
- Registration with relevant regulatory bodies.
Full job descriptions are accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 18th January 2017, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.