Our client, one of the worlds’s leading Developers of large-scale road, rail, marine and water infrastructure is looking for Business Development Manager.
The ideal candidate MUST have 5 years of cumulated experience inside the EPC, Energy development and construction sector.
- Manage business development activity for engineering, procurement and construction projects.
- Develop and implement local marketing, sales, and public relations activities.
- To foster positive customer relationships and maintain and expand the firm’s participation in business.
- Drive the sales & business development process for the business.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business.
- Maximize contact with top companies, key contacts and other critical decision makers.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the company and the client.
- Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential utilities & international open tenders
- Ensure that inquiries are screened, develop a sales strategy with the Business Leadership team
- Identify risks, and estimate profit potential
- Ensure liaison with other departments in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax etc.
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2jrfagA
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||