The goal of HRH Kenya project is to strengthen human resources for health systems in Kenya both at the National and County levels and ultimately improve health outcomes for the Kenyan people.
In order to strengthen its team, the project is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
The Knowledge Management & Communication Manager will provide effective professional technical/practical communication and knowledge management services to support program activities.
He/she will also be responsible for implementation of communication strategy and coordination of all events for the project
- Ensure implementation of IntraHealth International Inc Kenya Communication and Knowledge management strategy
- Promote IntraHealth/HRH Kenya Project visibility by building advocacy for HRH initiatives through proactive media relations e.g. ensuring access for journalists to subject matter experts in the project
- Working closely with project teams, lead the collection of information and the documentation of project bulletins, success stories, technical briefs and close out documents.
- Ensure that all project final documents are of high quality and adhere to the IntraHealth International Style and Citation Standards/Guidelines as well as compliance with USAID Approved Branding and Marking Plan
- Lead the production and editing of information, education and communication Materials e.g. Brochures, fact sheets, Newsletter and documentaries and their dissemination
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with government, donors, civil society organizations and other relevant partners and identify opportunities for advocacy and communication partnerships
- Create and maintain knowledge repositories in the staff portal to store articles, reports, concept papers and other project related documents
- Conduct continuous quality improvement to evaluate information adequacy and quality as well as staff and partner needs
- Remain abreast of best practices in the field of HRH by consulting appropriate websites, and list serves, and ensure that these are shared with technical and program staff