Exciting Junior Career Advisor Position
IAT is seeking to recruit a Junior Career Advisor who will be stationed at our IAT Buruburu Branch.
Get connected to an Exciting career.
We are looking for a mature, honest, reliable and responsible individual who is very customer centered, is able to convince students to register for courses, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrates ability to exercise good customer care.
The successful individual should be able to keep clean student records, should be self-motivated, time conscious, and meticulous about his/her work, must be a team player, have integrity and be able to work without close supervision.
The suitable candidate should:
- Be a Diploma holder (with a Credit), in a business related field
- Have a K.C.S.E. Aggregate grade of C+ with a minimum of C in both Mathematics and English
- Have completed both ICDL 1 & 2 (attach copy with application)
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work flexible hours (up to 7p.m. in the evenings)