The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops
Introduction: The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the KCCB implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking to fill the following position in its Catholic Health Commission of Kenya – KCCB
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collection of all TB data forms returned by project officers from the field or received from the field via courier services. Thereafter creation of payment summaries based on the payment schedules signed by CHVs in the field.
- Verification of the data forms for completeness and authenticity before entry.
- Entry of data into the Grants Management Information System (GMIS)
- Generation of required reports from GMIS
- Creation and maintenance of a database of all the Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) and Community Health Extension Workers (CHEWs)
- Maintenance of a comprehensive list of all relevant contacts of project implementation
- Collection and compilation of all documentation for all activities already carried out by project officers in preparation of the monthly report
- Assisting the project officers in preparation and submission of the monthly report.
Qualifications And Experience
- At least a Diploma from a recognized academic institution
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a demanding professional environment desired particularly in data entry preferable
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer use
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||