Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Retail Sales Supervisor
- Manage retail staff, including Foot soldiers, Motor bike sales representatives, Van sales representatives and independent sales representatives.
- Ensure pricing is correct and consistent with the company’s RRP
- Ensure visibility of products in the most ideal position within an outlet or point of sale.
- Coach, counsel, train, discipline & Evaluate on-the-job performance employees working within the territory.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers and advice the management accordingly.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed and the stores clean and in accordance to health and safety measures
- Maintain inventory of where company display assets are placed and ensure they are well stocked all the time with company products only.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||