The Kenya Institute of Management is the hub of management and leadership excellence providing the highest quality professional and institutional development programs for greater growth and expanded opportunities.
Our mission is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations throughout Africa and beyond.
We achieve this through our service / product portfolio including: Membership Development Programs, Professional Diploma in Management and Certifications, Executive Short Courses, Management Consultancy, Research Solutions, Entrepreneurship and Business Skills Training, Business Advisory Services , Business Excellence and Recognition Awards (OPI/COYA/SMOYA) and Management Magazine.
The Institute hereby seeks to recruit results-oriented and self-driven experienced professional to join our team for the position of:
Head of Management Information Systems
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Executive Director, the Head of Management Information Systems will be responsible for providing vision and strategic leadership in the Management Information Systems function of the Institute.
The position holder will also be responsible for the Institute’s ICT policies and procedures and ensure their effective use in order to facilitate the efficient running of Institute processes.
- MCSE, CCNA, ITIL, or any other relevant industry certification in the area of systems management
- Strategic mind-set with ability to undertake and monitor long term planning
- Organizational skills including possessing solid project management skills
- Excellent communication, leadership, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Research, consultancy and training of new technologies to staff and students
- Knowledge of and expertise in the implementation of integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
- Extensive experience in hardware and software
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online