Our Client a logistics Company wishes to hire the following people:
Administrative / Sales Assistant – 1 Position
- Basic Office Administrative duties: filing, petty cash management, Keeping the Office Clean and Organized
- Receiving Calls and handling queries
- Handling walk-in customers and closing walk in sales
- Handling all incoming mail (Physical mail and email)
- Monthly submission of Statutory Returns (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE)
- Payroll Processing (preparation of payslips for employees)
- Preparing and processing all supplier invoices and payments
- Preparing and processing all customer invoices and payments
- Daily Sales reconciliation (office sales and riders). Preparation of daily sales report for the company
- Maintaining supplier and customer database in soft copy
- Co-ordinate with company riders for collections and deliveries.
- Allocate and manage rider delivery schedule on a daily basis to ensure balance and efficiency of deliveries
- Telemarketing and Sales
- Identifying possible leads for business and following them to closure.
- Preparing and submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly analyses.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- At least a diploma in a related field
- At least two years’ work experience in sales
- Office administration experience an advantage
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Good IT Skills Ms Office suite (Word, Excel)
- CPA I or II is an added advantage
- Organized and responsible
- Ability to work alone and in a team. Will be required to manage a team of 5.
- Efficient and a quick learner
- Good Customer Service Skills
Rider / Courier Persons – 3 Positions
- Collect and deliver documents, packages or parcels to and from customers
- Run errands such as banking of cheques, payment of bills, renewal of licenses.
- Proper documentation of all collections and deliveries
- Reconciliation of daily deliveries/ activities