Title: Recruitment Intern – Male
Monthly Allowance will be provided
Are you passionate, organized, and keen to detail with a learning attitude?
Would you like be part of a young dynamic team?
Then we are looking for you.
The intern will be tasked with shortlisting candidate profiles and work closely with the recruiting manager to find the best candidates.
- Short listing suitable candidates based on provided job description
- Assist the Recruitment manager with scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Report writing and report generation
- Bachelor’s degree / Higher diploma in Human Resource
- At least 6 months internship experience in a fast paced professional office setting
- Good Communication skills with an outgoing personality
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strictly male applicants only and not currently attending school.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR INTERN) to email@example.com before Wednesday 18th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||