Job Title: Human Resource Advisor
Role Introduction: Our client, a leader in manufacturing seeks to engage and hire a Human Resource Advisor professional responsible for providing professional HR advisory and partnership service to the business.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of HR in Developing appropriate compensation systems;
- Assisting the Head of HR in Conducting market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff;
- Advice line managers and others on pay and other remuneration issues;
- Build relationship with and work with Union representatives in taking forward new policies/negotiations;
- Analyzing the training needs and Preparing an annual training plan based on the business needs and departmental training plans;
- Planning and Delivering training courses personally where necessary to augment that provided by others;
- In liaison with the HOD, Ensuring each employee has an up to date Job Description;
- Communicating the Performance Management cycle and monitoring system;
- Developing job descriptions in conjunction with Line Managers and gain appropriate approval to recruit;
- Assisting in short listing, Interviewing and Selecting candidates;
- Assist in development, review and implementation of HR Policies, Systems and Procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic objectives of the organization;
- Ensuring that the team complies with established security policies and procedures.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 20th January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||