Position: Mechanical Engineer – Production Option
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Summary: To lead a team of Engineers and maintenance team in a manufacturing company.
Responsible for supervision, direction, and administration of Mechanical Engineering and maintenance staffs .
- Supervises, schedules, directs workloads/jobs, and performs administrative duties to Engineering /Maintenance staff
- Directs and/or oversees the creation, modification, and maintenance of product hardware and manufacturing documentation
- Responsible for the development of the manufacturing requirements, objectives and definitions for a new or revised design. This includes the estimating of Mechanical Engineering effort and materials on jobs or proposals being quoted.
- Forecasts and administers/controls operating costs of the Mechanical Engineering department
- Analyzes technology trends, Human Resources needs and market demand to plan projects
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering- Production Option
- Combination of Technical and Management experience in a manufacturing company
- Over five years’ experience, both technical and managerial
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Must have worked in the same capacity in a manufacturing company
If qualified send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||