Our client a medium sized law firm on the outskirts of Nairobi wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Secretary Cum Receptionist
Primary Responsibility: Provide administrative support to advocates and also take responsibility for front office duties.
- Typing of duties as required from time to time, formatting, editing, retrieving, copying text and other data in correct legal layout and format as required.
- Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out letters and deliveries.
- Dealing with client queries and/or requests as per set standards
- Receiving visitors and dealing with their queries and/or requests.
- Answering the telephone, providing information to callers, directing and screening calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office, taking stock and requisitioning supplies.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
Requirements: At least 2 years’ experience as a Secretary/Receptionist in a law firm, should have diploma in secretarial studies or related field, demonstrate excellent spoken and written language skills, have proper knowledge in use of a computer, especially MS word, a team player and someone who is able to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 18th January 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.