Our Client a multinational in the manufacturing industry seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of General Manager – Sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for acquisition of new business, development of existing business and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Identification and management of target markets and set targets for each territory;
- Support the Regional Management in making decisions relating to territory structures;
- Translate and deploy the divisional sales strategy for the company;
- Develop business plans for sales channels and cascades and ensure they are aligned to the to the company’s business plan;
- Develop and maintain relationships with identified client organizations;
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with relevant information and reports;
- Support product development and ensure the firm’s value proposition is meeting customer requirements;
- Ensure compliance to formal recruitment procedures to attract and retain the very best sales employees;
- Manages, coaches and reviews employees to ensure KPI’s and personal objectives are achieved;
- Train and coach the sales employees to ensure they equipped with the right skills;
- In collaboration with Human Resources, implement a challenging but achievable reward and recognition scheme;
- Participates in the implementation of succession planning frameworks;
- Conduct regular group review meetings to assess team performance and progress against business plans;
- Deploy and monitor sales processes, policies and procedures in order to ensure consistency, efficiency and quality of internal and external customer expectations
- Ensure compliance with the company’s corporate responsibility, health, safety and environmental standards and responsibilities as identified within the firm’s management systems and effectively implement and maintain these management systems.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 18th January 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||