Norda Industries Limited
General Trade Sales Manager
Reports To: Head of Sales & Marketing
Manages sales of the company’s products, Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning
Deployment and Management of Sales Personnel, Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales targets and earnings.
- Developing annual sales strategies, tactics and policies, and marketing plans
- Developing relationships with clients across the board
- Developing and overseeing distribution country wide.
- Managing a sales team through distribution channel and company sales team
- Overseeing Sales Collection
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Maximising new business development opportunities
- Provides Information to the Top Management by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends
- Representing the business at Events, Trade fairs and any Networking events
Details of Function:
- Management and knowledge of Route to Market
- Ensuring product availability in all types of POP’s
- Assists sales personnel in achieving Sales Targets, Collections, Customer Complains, Liaising with Distributors and Stocking Points
- Making Periodic Field Visit and Distribution Audit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/training in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Make periodic accurate Sales Forecast
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates and manage proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||