Job Profile: Receptionist
Introduction & Purpose: Our client is a leading provider of financial (actuarial, employee benefits and retirement fund administration) and risk services (corporate risk and insurance broker) internationally.
They are seeking to onboard a competent and well-fitting receptionist whose role will be to provide administrative support across the organization in terms of handling the flow of people and ensuring that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner to promote organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Division / Department: Shared Services
Reporting Structure: HR Manager
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for the general house-keeping of the reception area
- Ensuring the reception is covered at all times.
- Maintaining a daily list of all calls in the telephone register
- Responsible for sorting and distributing internal mail.
- Responsible for maintaining the telecommunication system by ensuring all switchboard lines are working efficiently
- Meeting and directing clients as and when required
- Serving visitors / clients by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Responding, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Supporting the business principles and guests and any other visitors with transport booking
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all in-coming mail, stamping and placing in respective pigeon holes in the mail room