Position: Sales and Marketing Executives – Decoders
No. Required: 10
Location: Mt. Kenya Region
Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell and market the pay TV decoders
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Selling the products and ensuring the supermarkets and outlets are well stocked
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in achieving the set targets
- Make calls and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfill customer’s queries and should possess good product knowledge
- Maintain daily, weekly report in professional manner.
- Maintain existing customers and reach out for new customers.
- Maintain professional relationship with every customer.
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate price.
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- 1-3 years of sales and marketing experience; those who have sold pay TV products before will have an added advantage
- Willingness to work in the Mt Kenya region
- Experience in retail sales and product promotion is crucial.
- Customer care skills
- Excellent communication and selling skills
If you meet the above qualifications, experience and skills send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.