Career Opportunity: Football Development Manager
PEVANS EA Ltd is passionate about football development in Kenya.
In this regard, we are seeking to recruit an equally passionate, self-driven, visionary and professional full time Football Development Manager to oversee and coordinate this important task.
The successful person will carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Set season’s technical development goals and clearly communicate with relevant partners
- Co-ordinate all coaching sessions with the appropriate partners and take responsibility for
the delivery of the training/season’s goals.
- Liaise with the football development partners to ensure excellent team development and
value adding competitive opportunities for team (s)
- Evaluate all developmental sessions and players’ development progress and make
recommendations/adjustments where necessary.
- Responsible for equipment safety, availability and maintenance.
- Ensure that health and safety, and all governing rules and regulations are observed at all times in the development process.