Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 60,000 – 80,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- To maintain proper records
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/material lists
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Accurately checks off deliveries.
- Records all wastage accurately.
- Ensures knowledge of sales, productivity and inventory performance for the store
- Understands the importance of inventory control and strives to minimize all areas of stock loss
- Ensures the highest standard of customer service
Requirements and Skills
- Degree or Diploma in logistics, purchasing and supplies or procurement
- 3 years’ experience
- Good communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
- Good team player
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.