Position: Technical Operator
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 30,000 – 35,000K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing notes, making reports and drawing suitable sketched and diagrams using geographical maps or cross sections.
- Responsible for reading and studying reports so as to compile data and information for geographical or geophysical prospects.
- Responsible for planning and directing activities of the workers who are responsible for operating equipments to collect data.
- Responsible for operating and adjusting equipments or other apparatus to obtain required data.
- Required to interview trainees or new applicants and conduct researches on public database so as to obtain suitable and required information on work related topics.
- Responsible for preparing and attaching packing instructions to the shipping containers.
- Creation of photographic recordings of information by using the suitable equipments and machines.
- Responsible for evaluating and interpreting core samples and cuttings for further research and technicalities.
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years’ experience in a FMCG
- Good communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to Detail
- Technical/Mechanical Skill
If qualified send CV stating your experience, skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||