An Exciting Opportunity
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business programmes, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education and foster a culture of integrity, hard work, research innovation and creativity towards problem solving and lifelong skills.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Director – Finance and Planning, the position holder will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Preparation, development and analysis of management accounting and interpretation of statistical and accounting information for use in management decision making;
- Assisting in preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans and continued monitoring & review of performance against them to enable robust reporting of variances to the management team;
- Providing all departments with the necessary financial and management information to assist them to meet or exceed their key performance indicators;
- Management and development of financial controls and systems within the Finance department and across the organization;
- Continuous review of financial, control and management information systems and procedures, implementing improvements across the institution in consultation with the Executive Director;
- Ensuring compliance with all financial statutory and legislative requirements for the institution and conducting all activities with a high level of ethical standards;
- Reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid;
- Actively managing Finance Team members, in accordance with the organization’s HR policies and processes, seeking specialist advice from HR Team as required.
- Ensuring all Finance Team members are supported to maintain excellence in service delivery and have opportunities for professional development.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Have at least a Bachelors degree in business with a bias in Finance from a recognized university;
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||