We are looking for a Business Development Manager for one of our clients in Nairobi to join their dedicated team.
Overall responsibilities: The Business Development Manager is to facilitate growth of business by preparing training programs and motivating staff to work.
The manager will also prepare proposals and specifications, conducting workshops, renew contracts with clients and also analyze competitors.
- Implementing a strategic and robust business plan to enable the company meet its objectives.
- Increasing revenue and funding by developing business relationships with existing and new customers, successfully closing business deals, and developing and implementing a growth plan.
- Locating and proposing potential business deals by contacting prospective partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new media
ventures with the clients’ strategies and operations.
- Protecting the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for assisting in the collection of any outstanding debt from clients.
- Liaising with the other departments manage integrated campaign executions.
- Previous experience in marketing and selling Air conditioners and other electronic products
Job Skills and Academic Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, selling electronics and Air conditioners
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Able to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Good team working and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates who meet the job requirements to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th February 2017.
Kindly indicate ‘Business Development Manager Electrical’ on the subject line of the email.