The Security Technician is responsible for installing and maintaining Security systems
- Troubleshoot hardware, software of the systems mentioned above
- Be familiar with all hardware and software
- Be familiar with network operating system
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Troubleshoot all technology issues
- Connect and set up hardware
- Load all required software
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours
- Experience in installation of CCTV and access control systems in commercial environment.
- Functional and technical skills, action oriented, electronic systems knowledge and strong verbal communication, a must.
- Knowledge of computer networks, switches, IP addresses, routers, and modems.
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments and confined spaces, be comfortable working on step ladders, extension ladders ability to routinely lift.
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and ability to work alone.
- Able to identify, and resolve complex issues.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Should be ready to work in and outside Nairobi
Salary will range from Kshs. 1,000.00 to Kshs. 1,500.00 per Camera installed
Forward your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28/2/2017