Our client, a well-established Manufacturing and Distributor of speciality, functional and effect chemicals and polymers with a major presence in every sector of the brad chemical distribution market.
They are looking to recruit a dynamic Chemical Plant Operator to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate MUST have 1 year of experience in a chemical environment.
- Ensure that all assembled products conforms to product assembly specification.
- Ensure adherence to quality test procedures.
- Report and record on raw materials used.
- Monitor instruments to ensure proper production conditions.
- Operate chemical processing.
- Inspect production equipment’s.
- Record operational/ production data.
- Analyse test results.
- Adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in the chemical environment.
- Excellent housekeeping principles.
- A minimum of a certificate in Chemical Engineering.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Able to be trained.
- Willing to work over the weekends when need arises.
- Good hand –eye coordination.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 25,000 – 35,000/= (Approx. 250 – 350 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 6th March2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2kMOB5O
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***