Communication and Events Assistant
- In consultation with recruitment and career advisory teams, organise and deliver a range of events such as client seminars/dinners, publicity events, sponsorships events, training/information seminars to create awareness on CSS services
- To identify and book locations for the events, liaise with location management for booking, catering and logistical arrangements
- Contribute actively to decisions on marketing events; compiling databases of likely interest, drafting and circulating emails and contacting invitees for confirmations
- Compile and send out speaker and event information to invited guests and attendees
- Manage the event on the day, including setting up, instructing external contractors and internal staff assistance
- Conduct post event evaluation to gauge success/effectiveness and determine next course of action
- Assist in the implementing and monitoring of the monthly marketing calendar
- Assist the teams in developing appropriate training programs and content to be used during the events, including information that will feature in the social media websites
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. graphic designers, venue providers, videographers etc.
- Degree or Diploma Graduate in Marketing/ Communication/PR/ Social Sciences
- Demonstrable prior experience in events management and co-ordination. Those with a PR background are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to organize and deliver high quality, accurate work with limited supervision
- The confidence to liaise and network with speakers and decision makers from various sectors, other professional bodies, the media and a diverse range of external contacts
- Welcoming and helpful approach when dealing with guests/clients in person at events and on phone
- Can-do attitude, self starter ,outgoing, integrity, and ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Marketing/PR experience and a strong understanding of the value of delivering successful events in promoting the company.
- Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com latest by 2nd March 2017