Vacancy: Operations Intern
Job Ref: PD/OI/5
About our client: Our client Direct Pay Online provides online reservations payment solutions to Africa’s hospitality industry with global operations.
They are looking for an Operations Intern to support the day to day functions within the Operations Department.
The incumbent will be based in their Nairobi office.
Job Responsibilities (How)
- General support on phone and Email to ensure the end customer queries are addressed efficiently as per the service level query
- General support to ensure merchant queries are addressed efficiently as per the service level agreement
- Action tickets in the support portal
Fraud prevention and Risk
- Maintain and execute fraud prevention procedures (quick check).
- Learn and execute the fraud prevention procedures.
- Assist with Account opening
- Generate reports from the system
- Must have thorough drive, determination and be extremely well presented
- Excellent use of the English language is essential both written and verbal
- Be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Have team-work spirit
- Good planning and organisation skills
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business/IT
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience (internship experience in a busy environment will be considered)
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to email@example.com, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted