Vacancy: Sales Assistant Intern
Job Ref: PD/SA/6
About our client: Our client, Direct Pay Online provides online reservations payment solutions to regional Africa’s hospitality industry with global operations.
They are looking for Sales Assistant Intern to support the day to day functions within the Sales Department.
The incumbents will be based in their Nairobi, Kenya.
Job Responsibilities (How)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Update all incoming leads and registrations on CRM and send holding replies
- CRM clean-up involving duplicate accounts and updating existing accounts with new process definitions
- Review and update accounts with missing information
- Support and assist sales with updating of new leads and work on the existing and future leads in CRM (pre-sale)
- Conduct basic training on (but not limited to) CRM and the Sales Process
- Assist with tele-sales campaigns as briefed & scripted by Sales Coordinator or Head of Marketing
- Preparing and sharing the Sales Meeting Agenda
- Assist with preparing reports for weekly sales meeting both via CRM
- Responsible for sales day closure
- Share a daily brief on activities done with Sales Coordinator
- Prepare and share a report with Sales Coordinator at the end of every week of progress on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Brief and update the Sales team on action items from the both Sales & Operations morning briefs
- Assist in sourcing flight options for the team
- Updating Sales Calendar with teams campaigns via google calendar and CRM
- Forward list of closed won to marketing for inclusion in supplier index.
- Organise Direct Pay Online Sales Folder on Google Drive
- Follow up with the team on overdue tasks on CRM
- Managing sales material inventory and liaising with Marketing to order when in low supply
- Ordering business cards for the team
- Prepare shift roster and submit shift log for approval every 8th of the month
- Perform any other duties as assigned related to Sales Operations
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business / Sales / Marketing
Minimum of 6 months’ work experience (internship experience in a busy environment will be considered)
- Be detail oriented and a self-starter
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Have the ability to multi-task
Remuneration / Benefits: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
Send your CV in word format, with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the position.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your e mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||