Position: General Accountant
Reports to: HR Manager
Salary: 35K – 40K
General Duties: The General Accountant will prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
Document financial transactions by entering account information and recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- prepare accounts and tax returns
- administer payroll and control income and expenditure
- audit financial information
- Ensure the statutory deductions are remitted on time
- analyzing accounts and business plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Management
- Must have passed CPA, part 2 and is proceeding to part 3
- Must be experienced in reconciling bank statements and managing the payroll
- Proficient in using accounting software’s like Quick Books,
- At least 2 years of experience as a general accountant
- Sound knowledge of Sage Evolution is an added advantage
- Strong reporting skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Math and analytical skills
Interested candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com
Kindly indicate, ’General Accountant’ on the subject line of the email
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||