Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Marketing Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Planning, developing and coordinating with the channel teams to implement effective marketing communication
- Offer support to channel teams in delivering marketing communication plans and strategies.
- Ensure the availability of marketing materials for use by all channel teams.
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials within all channel teams
- Engage leading universities/colleges and work places, and offer technical support to channel teams in providing SHR talks and medical camps.
- Work with designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
Recruiting and managing corporate clients in line with the overall organizational business plan.
- Source for corporate clients through formulation and marketing of appropriate health solutions to corporate and government institutions.
- Market to existing corporate clients by conducting health talks and use of IEC materials at work places.
- Maintain the corporate client portfolio by offering assistance and being the link between the organization and corporate clients.
- Co-ordinate with the training team in order to build capacity in center teams on customer care and claims management.
Analyzing and monitoring current market trends in our areas of operation to inform our marketing communication campaigns and monitor competitor activity
- Conduct area-specific market researches and advise channel teams on effective marketing strategies.
- Monitor current market trends by evaluating competitor service pricing and competitor marketing strategies.
Publicity / Advertising
- Increase the visibility of centers by organizing and conducting launches
- Organize the participation of center teams in the organization’s thematic days and national and international events such as World cancer day, Mother’s day, e.t.c
- Promote brand visibility by conducting localized mini roadshows and offering technical support to channel teams in developing wall branding and directional signage.
Engagement with the Community Liaison team with regards to mobilization
- Provide the required materials for mobilization support – timely and adequate
- Develop creative ways of mobilizing the community that will lead to increased demand
Qualification and Experience
- First degree or marketing-related degree
- Masters or post-graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Experience in relevant industry will be added advantage.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyses data and spot trends.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 21th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||