Buying & Marketplace Associate – Fashion
Location: Nairobi Kenya
- Work with fashion suppliers to select proper products for the target market
- Monitor stock levels and ensure best sellers are always in stock
- Negotiate prices and price items
- Come up with budgets and plan buying within allocated budgets
- Ensure growth in assortment and sales within the category
- Do weekly analysis and reporting on account performance
- Have a great business sense, understand consumer psychology and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have an extensive understanding of the fashion industry and trends in Kenya
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills
- Great planning and forecasting skills
- Decisiveness and good judgment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and smash targets
- A degree/diploma in purchasing & supplies/business /fashion design/fashion merchandising
- Retail experience in the fashion industry
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the title of the job on the Subject before 17th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All Applicants should state their Current Salary, Expected Salary and Available Date to Start.